Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

Today I had my camera on hand when I went to the store with my kids. I mean come on something is always interesting when I take the kids out by myself. One will be trying to run into traffic and the other trying to jump out of the cart. Well today went amazingly well. A trip to the toy store and everyone survived with no broken bones. I say a successful outing and shall be repeated. Our take homes. A case of diapers for Jasper, bath tub crayons for Piper, a Jumbo Snow White coloring book for Me;-) well for Piper really, teething tablets for Jasper since one possibly 2 teeth are breaking the gums (Finally he's only 10 months old, a doodle pad for Piper, Fabulous key chains/ Christmas ornaments for my Mom, Pre K lined paper for Piper, a lovely heart shirt for Piper and a set of large crayons for me;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment