Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10

So today it was all about Fun in the snow. It might give a dusting of snow here in Jacksonville, NC once a year but today is the 2nd snow Jacksonville has seen. Snowing most of the day settled with 4.5 inches at our house meant 4wheeling in the snow and snow angles for my little lady. I took as many pictures as I could before my Sony camera froze. This is Piper playing in the snow. Most of the pictures were just blurry since she was moving way too fast for me to grab a picture of her while I was holding our 10 month old who turns out to HATE the snow. I guess being that he hates wearing clothes and bundling him up was like torture to him. This picture was taken in black and white, softened around the edges and a snow flake added. In MyView Piper had a pretty good day. We ended our day with Hot Coco on the couch watching Movies with Popcorn... Who wouldn't love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment